About this session
Signs of Safety is an approach or framework for how to assess and support children and young people, in partnership with their parents when there is a need for an intervention.
Paul covers –
- What is Signs of Safety?
- The principles of Signs of Safety
- Introduces you to the tools to support you as practitioners in your assessment, mapping and planning to overcome barriers and move a situation forward.
- Its a strengths based solution focussed tool designed around asking 3 questions
- What’s going well?
- What are we worried about?
- What needs to happen?
- Designed to work in partnership with the child’s parents and carers and capturing the child’s voice
- You will have an opportunity to use the tools during the session
The tools can support practitioners to help them problem solve, analyse situations and move a case forward for referral.
For more information on Signs of Safety visit the signs of safety website
Please go to our training event page to book your place