We provide a range of services for organisations working with children, young people, adults at risk of abuse and their families.
Our aim is to make these as cost effective and as flexible as possible.
These services include:
- Free resources available shortly and will be continually developed and updated (free membership is required)
- Standard training packages delivered to an individual organisation or a group of organisations in a local area or booked on a “per seat “basis at one of our events
- Thematic training in specific safeguarding issues
- Bespoke or combination training (combining different elements of our standard training); specifically designed around your needs
- Policy and systems development and/or review
- Audit of systems
- Consultancy services
- Advice & Support
For multiple purchases, discounts may apply so please contact us if you require pricing for a package of services.
For more information please either:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call on 07960 751778
- Contact us through the Contact Us form on this website.