Press "Enter" to skip to content

Advice and Support and Guidance

Questions and answers

We are able to offer you advice, support and guidance. A more complex issue that needs work beyond any telephone advice, we will happily advise you of the process for commissioning this including our fees for consultancy. You will be able to decide if you wish to proceed. 

IMPORTANT: If you do have concerns about a child, you should report your concern to either the Police or your Local Authority. They have the duty to investigate your concerns if social care thresholds are met.

An allegation against a member of staff or a volunteer must always be referred to the Allegations Manager or the Designated Officer in your Local Authority (LADO). You can find how to do this on your Local Safeguarding Partnership’s procedures page.  

Whilst we are happy to discuss matters of concern, this must not delay reporting the appropriate agencies.

Confidential information about identified individuals

must  not be shared with us. 

For advice and support, please call us on  07960 751778 between the hours of 08:00am and 22:00pm.  If we are unable to answer, please leave a message and your call will be replied to at the earliest convenient time. You can also email u